Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership
with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction We
wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: CREDIT CONTROL ACCOUNTANT
REPORTS TO: MANAGER SHARED SERVICES
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To manage and control all company account Receivable ensuring that all company debts are
correctly recorded adequately secured and paid for on time to improve cash flow and
minimize loss through bad debts
- Ensure complete, prompt and correct billing and subsequent dispatch of invoices to the right parties to aid in prompt payment to ensure and increase cash flow and minimize bad debts
- Ensure that commissions offered are correct and authorized.
- Regular follow up of debtors, including personal visits to ensure invoices are paid on due dates. All overdue accounts should be reported monthly and recovery action taken.
- Ensure that all debtors accounts are promptly and properly reconciled to reflect correct balances for fair statement of financial statements
- Prepare weekly/monthly budget and actual report of collections.
- Undertake daily receipts allocations and Prepare monthly debtors’ statement of account including age analysis not later than 8th of every month
- Liaise with Commercial on processing credit application forms for new customers and Ensure that credit limit is observed and excesses if any should be approved
- Ensure that sales agents comply with the sales contract.
- Review and keep custody of all signed and approved Credit application forms and other contracts with Customers.
- Ensure queries raised by both internal and external customers are resolved in a timely manner and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and support to the staff under supervision to motivate them and enhance morale and productivity.
- Liaise with Internal and external auditor with guidance from Manager Shared Services or Manager Reporting on all matters related to audit of account receivables.
- Ensure good filing system is maintained at all times for ease of reference and retrieval of supporting documents to support outstanding debts.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager Shared Services
- Customer satisfaction
- Timely and accurate reports and reconciliations
- Reduction in bad debt and Improved collection period
- Team Player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under stress and under minimum supervision.
- Result Oriented and proper time management.
- High level integrity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- B.com Accounting option/Advanced Diploma in Accounting or related business degree from a reputable Universities.
- CPA, ACCA qualifications or its equivalent.
- Computer skills conversant with MS office applications.
- Knowledge in ERP will be added advantage.
- 3 years experience
Not later than 14
th September 2016
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the
address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.