RESPONSIBLE TO: Logistics Manager
Support implementation of malarial and child health activities with focus on the distribution of LLINs. The candidate will work closely with Logistics Manager- ANC/EPI and Zonal coordinators, to ensure proper implementation of the VectorWorks activities in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Logistics Manager, to ensure VectorWorks work plan and activities are implemented as per PSI’s SOW in respect to the associated deliverables
- Coordinate and Liaise with PSI structures to ensure mutual collaboration in the course of VectorWorks project implementation
- Work with the PSI warehouse team to ensure effective plans are developed and executed for timely receipts, processing and documentation of LLINs orders
- Collaborate with Zonal LLINs Coordinators, Zonal MSDs and private distributors to establish needs and delivery of LLINs
- Liase with Zonal LLINs Coordinators to monitor key logistics performance indicators of health facilities
- Work closely with M&E department to Monitor and evaluate LLINs storage and distribution as per the indicators set.
- Act as early warning system to ensure continuous flow of LLINs logistical activities
- Monitor contracts of various vendors to safe guard uninterrupted services
- Work closely with Logistics Manager in scheduling, coordinating and reporting on the quarterly LLINs distribution
- Lead the documentation of the program process, success stories and lessons learnt for project reporting.
- Analyze program performance against targets using MIS system and other M&E tools
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Administration, or equivalent experience in related field
- At least three years of experience in logistics, supply chain management and/or project management
- Knowledge of local and global Malaria issues
- Advanced training in MS Office, Word is preferred
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV with three contactable professional references and cover letter explaining your interest/motivation to work with PSI to email@example.com, in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate the name of position on the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications should reach the addressee before Thursday October 6th, 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.