Position: Managing Director
Duty Station: Arusha
The School of St Jude is an English medium charity school that provides a free, high quality education to 1,800 Primary and Secondary children from the poorest communities in Arusha.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced person to fill the Managing Director position based at The School of St Jude in Arusha, Tanzania.
- Embrace the values and ethos of the school
- Be accountable to the Board for all school operations
- Provide strategic advice to the Board
- Foster an open dialogue between the Board and the school stakeholders
- Develop strategic and business plans to implement the school policies
- Build, maintain and motivate an effective leadership tea
- Oversee the KPIs and financial performance of the school
- Degree in business, education or other related field
- Fluent English/Kiswahili speaker
- Senior experience in an educational environment is hightly desirable
- Good planning and organisational skills with an eye for detail
- A leadership background with strong decision making skills, personal values, behaviour and relationships.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject TSOSJ/HR/MD01. Please submit your applications befofe the deadline 12th October, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.