ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER POSITION
The Tanzania Public Health Association (TPHA), on behalf of the Public Private Health Forum (PPHF) Tanzania, is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the position of Administrative Officer (full-time) for the PPHF Resource Centre/Secretariat that will be hosted by TPHA: The PPHF is a platform to promote public-private sector engagement in the health sector in Tanzania.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordination and logistical support of PPHF approved activities
• Administration and record keeping of activity and office budget (in cooperation with TPHA
• Technical tasks include; document meetings, information sharing, report writing, supporting technical staff, etc.
To be considered for this role you will be a dynamic, positive self-starter who is able to work autonomously, as well as in a team environment, and keep the daily operations ofthe Resource Centre/Secretariat running smoothly. Mentoring and support will be provided by TPHA.
• University Degree in business administration (at least BA or similar)
• Minimum two years working experience in a similar position
• Basic knowledge of financial record keeping
• Good computer skills
• Language skills: written verbally fluent in Kiswahili and English.
The Successful candidate will be initially appointed on a one year contract (renewable) on mutual agreement. He/She will be accountable to the PPHF Executive Board and answerable to the TPHA Executive Secretary on the day-to-day activities. An attractive salary negotiable based on qualification and experience will be paid.
Interested applicants should forward their CV with copies of relevant certificates, including names and contact details (address, phone & e-email) for three reputable referees.
Tanzania Public Health Association
P.O.Box 7785 Dar Es Salaam
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.