Position: DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
Number of Position(s): 1
Reports To:COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
1. Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent
2. At least 3 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent.
3. Must be computer literate and fluent in speaking and writing both English and Swahili languages.
1. Good knowledge of Sales and Marketing is highly required
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage distributors in Tanzania
2. Recruitment of new distributors in Tanzania
3. Manage sales volume via bulk delivery through distributors
4. Prepare reports
5. Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
6. Frequent contact with end users(block makers, small contractors, retailers etc)
7. Market Intelligence
8. Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA) compliance with the company requirements.
9. Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Area of Responsibility:
1. As per TPCC distribution area
Business Understanding: Comply with the laws and regulation of the cement industry, maintain a good relationship with the customers and authorities as well as have an enthusiastic and innovative mind.
Mode of Application:Application cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, e-mail and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees, to be forwarded to below address. You will be required to bring original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited.
P. O. Box 1950,
Dar es Salaam.
Application Deadline: Deadline for application is Thursday 15th September 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.