Monday, 5 September 2016
Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania, Application Deadline 09 Sep 2016
Systems Administrator: VAS & Call Center Applications - ITB600
1. CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for Systems Administration in Call Centre and VAS Application in the following key areas:
• Manage systems capacity & performance of VAS & Call Center Systems.
• Manage data for Call Center Applications.
• Ensure systems and applications security.
• Manage the systems/applications configuration.
• Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
• Assist in acquiring and maintain technology Infrastructure for VAS & Call Center Applications.
• Manage systems/applications changes
• Manage Projects related to the call center applications.
• Provide assistance in managing the following VAS applications whenever required: USSDII,WAP Gateway, Bulk Messaging Gateway, Call Center Application
• Responsible for Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery Planning of all systems under his/her watch.
• Call Center applications Management, Administration, Integration, Delivery and Support.
• Accountable for security of DVAS applications in line with VTL standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices
• Responsible & Accountable for the Data Value Added applications Monitoring, Backup & Restore, Traffic analysis and Control for optimal service standards provisions.
2. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1 VAS and Call Center Systems Acquisition
1. AI2: Assist in acquiring and maintaining application software.
2. AI3: Assist in acquiring and maintaining Technology Infrastructure.
3. AI4: Setting and maintaining IT & Billing policies and procedures.
4. AI5: Installation of applications on VAS & Call Center Applications servers.
5. AI6: Manage changes to the systems or applications via change management process.
VAS and Call Center System Management
1. DS3: Manage performance of VAS and Call Center Applications.
2. DS4: Ensure continuous service with high availability and minimum disruption
3. DS5: Ensure security of VAS and Call Center applications by safeguarding against unauthorized access of VAS applications and systems
4. DS7: DS9: Manage VAS applications configurations
5. DS10: Manage VAS applications problems and incidents including performing corrective action and/or escalating to suppliers.
6. DS10: Provide first line support to VTL customer care team in resolving problems experienced by VTL clients during their interaction with VAS applications.
7. DS11: Manage data processed by VAS applications including ensuring data integrity, confidentiality, availability and security.
DVAS System Operations
1. DS13: Administration of all VAS applications users.
2. DS13: Installation, Configuration, fine tuning, and optimization of VAS systems software and applications.
3. Automation of routine task through scripting and intelligent system design.
4. Vet all performance reports for all applications to confirm if they operate up to standard.
DVAS System Monitoring and Evaluation
1. ME1: Monitor and evaluate on regular basis the performance of all VAS applications.
2. ME1: Monitor and evaluate on regular basis service level agreements with third party vendors
3. ME1: Monitor and evaluate on regular basis the internal SLA performance of
1. Maintain PDP
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication science with not less than 2 years experience.
Position requires strong technical skills
Minimum of 2 years’ experience he industry.
Good experience in Information Technology Systems
Online Application, Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.