Tuesday, 4 October 2016
5 Jobs at AFYA MicroFinance Limited (AMiF), Credit Officer ( 5 posts)
AFYA Micro Finance Company Limited (AMiF) is a specialized Microfinance Institution that provides affordable loans for the health sector in Tanzania. AMiF targets the lower end market in particular, Accredited Drug Dispensing Outlets (ADDOs), Pharmacies, Dispensaries, Clinics, Hospitals, Healthcare training centers, Health Sector employees etc. The company currently operates in Dar es salaam, Kilimanjaro, Iringa, Mbeya and Rukwa regions. AMiF is seeking to recruit the following officers
JOB TITLE: CREDIT OFFICER (5 posts)
Responsible for seeking potential borrowers, managing lending process and monitoring loan performance and recovery,.
She/He will report to AMiF Head of Credit
Desired attributes skills and experience
• Strong analytical, communication, mediation and meeting management skills
• Knowledge of financial spreadsheet and feasible analysis
• Knowledge of processes and tools of affordable microfinance development
• Must have experience in Microfinance/Banking field
• Acceptable computing literacy / skills.
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to work both in a team and independently with minimum supervision
• Keenness to details and zeal to achieve agreed deliverable
• A holder of Degree or Advance diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Risk Management or related equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria on these roles. Please submit application letter with the following
• Resume / Curriculum vitae having reliable contact postal address, emails address, telephone contacts including names and contacts of 3 referees.
• Certified Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
All applicants should submit their applications to;
AFYA Micro Finance Limited (AMiF)
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Send your application by using the following email; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this position, applicants can visit our website: www.aphfta.org
The deadline for submitting this application is Friday 14th October 2016 at 5.00 pm.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.