OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY
Our Client, Ubungo Plaza Limited is currently seeking to hire an Office Management Secretary reporting to the Company Accountant.
This post demands someone with secretarial and customer care skills as well as administrative ability acquired through training experience.
Reporting to the Company Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides secretarial services.
- Arranges meetings and appointments as appropriate for the superiors;
- Maintains office records and reference files;
- Types all general correspondence and non-confidential matters;
- Types and prints letters, minutes, reports, notices, bulletins and circulars;
- To follow up outstanding correspondences or replies such acknowledgements,
- Takes proper care of all machines under her charge and makes sure they are used for official work only;
- Files copies of typed letters and reports in relevant files;
- Receives and directs visitors;
- To supervise cleaning of offices,
- To prepare tea for the staff and guests,
- Attends telephone calls and takes messages;
- Makes sure there are all necessary facilities for proper job performance; and,
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her seniors.
Holder of Certificate in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution and minimum Form IV Certificate with credit passes in English and Kiswahili. She should have advanced computer word processing who has satisfactory experience of at least 3 years post qualification experience in a reputable organization.
EFFECTIVE START DATE
01st November 2016
CV’S ONLY SHOULD BE SENT TO: email@example.com
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.