Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance
solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive
products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and
have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of
hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below in our Client Relations Department.
JOB: CLIENT RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Reporting to the Head of Client Relations, the job holder’s purpose involves solving client queries by acting as the connection between the client and the company.
1. Receive telephone calls and visiting clients with decorum, to identify their needs and accord them
the necessary assistance;
2. Receive, record and sort incoming and outgoing mail and parcels to ensure correct destination;
3. Receive, log, respond and follow up clients’ queries and complains to their satisfaction and within
the stipulated period.
4. Identify and escalate priority issues;
5. Obtain customer information and update member contact records and changes in the existing
6. Preparation and analysis of relevant reports.
7. Ensure that stipulated customer service standards are maintained for our retail business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in a business related field
- 6 months working experience in a busy front office position
- Experience working in a busy switchboard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand,
kindly send your (CV & Application letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
By COB, Monday 10th October 2016, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.