Advertisement Code No: MA/10/2016- Re-advertised
Maxcom Africa Limited is an ICT Integration Company owned by native Tanzanians based in Dar es Salaam. Maxcom is among companies vetted by the Commission of Science and Technology (COSTECH) and operates under the commissions ICT incubator (Dar Teknohama Business Incubator - DTBI).
Maxcom Africa Ltd vision is to facilitate the transformation of African economy from cash based to electronic wallet based economy and increasing access and use of financial transactions over wireless networks.
Maxcom Africa Limited provides and equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment regardless their race, colour, gender, religion, age or disability.
The company seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized and qualified candidates for different positions in Zanzibar.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT ( 2 Post)
Job Purpose: Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media and handling customers in an appropriate manner ensures customers remain satisfied.
- Receive calls from customers and solve every problem emerge from them.
- Question customers in a professional manner in order to understand what problem/information he/she is requesting.
- Responsible to document all calls with regards to customers inquires accurately using Call Tracking System
- Monitor all calls from Call Tracking for responses/feedback from administrative/ technical team so call returns are done in a timely fashion
- Follow-ups with customers within a 24-hours period in regards to the initial phone call.
- Knowledge of all Maxmalipo products and how these services are obtained or used.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Diploma or Certificate in Customer Care, Customer Relation, Business administration/ Marketing or any other relevant bachelor's degree
- At least two years experience in customer service in a recognized companies.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Product knowledge
- Problem analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to focus attention on customer needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Excellent oral, written and telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information.
- Computer literate with knowledge of word processing applications and Excel spreadsheets.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interest candidates must attach the following:
(1) Application letter.
(2) Current Curriculum Vitae with three referees include from your previous employer.
(3) Specify the position in the email subject line.
(4) Send only application letter and CV (Do not attach academic certificates).
(5) Positions are available in Zanzibar.
NOTE: Uncompleted application will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applicants are invited to submit their application letters and resumes via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS IS: October 25th, 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.