HRRCL located in DAR ES SALAAM is looking for dynamic and potential HEAD OF CUSTOMER RELATION & RETENTION.
- Overall in charge of Client Relation and Retention within the company, will work very closely with CRM Manager/Team leader to ensure collection targets are met.
- Responsible for managing the loyalty and retention programs designed to win back, reward, and retain customers and clients.
- Manage the collection from postpaid/prepaid customers
1. Create customer base stickiness and hence reduce churn.
2. Responsible for exceeding client retention targets.
3. Increase contribution of customers with lower ARPU in the company revenue.
4. Identify and remove any barriers to the client’s use of the services and to proactively seek ways to increase our customers share of wallet
5. Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns for execution including campaign strategy, offer development, business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and client targeting.
6. Evaluate program results and optimize as needed
7. Credit control
• Ensure that postpaid credit procedures are in place and enforced at all times
• Continuous credit control procedure improvement
• Control debt collection agency
8. Debt Collection
• Makes through follow-up of due debts and collection of outstanding balances by putting up a proper processes
• Initiates an overdue Reminder Note to customer and proper follow-up on response
• Liaises with Sales Department on customer problems that may affect debt collection targets
• Prepare various analytical reports and statistics as required by the business on a timely basis.
Skills, knowledge & Abilities
- Should have 7+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in customer retention & relationship Mgt
- History of creating productive working relationship and trust with teams across multiple departments.
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of the client’s needs
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/IT, an MBA is preferred
- Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Send your CV only through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline date is on 31ST OCT 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.