Wednesday, 26 October 2016
Job Opportunity at KaziniKwetu Ltd, Head of Customer Relationship & Retention
HEAD OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP & RETENTION
• Overall in charge of Client Relation and Retention within the company, will work very closely with CRM Manager / Team leader to ensure collection targets are met.
• Responsible for managing the loyalty and retention programs designed to win back, reward, and retain customers and clients
• Manage the collection from Postpaid/Prepaid Customers
• Designing, managing, analyzing programs and offers to create stickiness of the base to the network and hence building loyalty.
• Design plans and programs for increasing the penetration and hence increase the usage and revenue
• Develop and implement a process resulting in No customers complaints while availing of the program benefits
• Identifying and hence creating various channels and means of driving the customer to use our service against our competitor
• Identify sales opportunities while servicing customers
• Sell new products to existing customer
• Account Management: You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Furthermore you will be responsible for developing new business from existing customers.
• Monitor the level of activity on the network and
• Work in close conjunction with the customer Experience team to do targeted promotions of the customers with lower ARPU
• Ensures that postpaid credit procedures are in place and enforced at all times
• Continuous Credit Control Processes Improvement
• Control debt collection Agency
• Makes thorough follow-up of due debts and collection of outstanding balances by putting up a proper processes
• Initiates an Overdue Reminder Note to customers and proper follow-up on response.
• Liaises with Sales Department on customer problems that may affect debt collection targets
• Prepare various analytical reports and statistics as required by the business on a timely basis.
• 7+ Years of relevant experience
• Proven track record in customer retention & relationship management
• History of creating productive working relationship and trust with teams
• Strong communication skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.