Thursday, 20 October 2016
Job Opportunity at KaziniKwetu Ltd, Customer Relations Manager
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER With Telco/ISP experience
On behalf of client KaziniKwetu Ltd is looking for Customer Relations Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam. Our client is in the ISP/Telco industry. The desired candidates should have worked in managerial roles in customer relations.
• Develop and execute customer service strategy providing first class assistance and advice to customers at all customer service interface.
• Identify and ensure roll out of relevant CRM tools for effective servicing of customers.
• Ensure a robust training and quality assurance process is in place to ensure consistency in the handling of consumers and consumer complaints across all platforms and touch points.
• Put in place relevant KPI's and conduct proper analysis of statistics to ensure the service levels to customers and respect set targets.
• Develop robust recognition and motivation scheme to minimize employee turn over in customer service.
• Ensure customer service is also a profit centre putting in place process and discipline for customer service staff to also sell to customers at all touch points.
• Ensure service level agreement exist with internal stake holders to ensure consumer complaints are resolved in time.
• Design customer service procedures, policies and standards to ensure customer service activities happen smoothly.
• Manage relations with any customer service provider to ensure that service delivery is very good.
• Conduct relevant outbound campaigns for selling, consumer understanding, retention and loyalty in agreement with other commercial functions.
• Work with research team to conduct relevant research and survey in order to continuously improve on service delivery and be ahead of competition.
• Ensure proper planning and budgeting for continued efficiency in the provision of customer service.
• Execute any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
• At least 5 years experience in Customer Service
• Telecom contact center management experience
• University degree
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.