OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYMENT
Qualifications and competencies required:
Degree in Mechanical Engineering including Mathematics and Science. Minimum of 5 years of experience, working in the field of Mechanical Maintenance at a Distillery or Chemical Plant
- Ensure good and safe maintenance practices at all times.
- Ensure all aspects of legislation and safety systems are applied to the full extend and ensure that persons reporting to you comply and work to requirements.
- Ensure maintenance spares is controlled and ordered timeously.
- Troubleshooting Skills.
- Co-ordination and communications skills.
- Get things done in conformity to the required quality and safety standards systems.
- Pay significant attention to detail, committed, hardworking, and flexible to changes and be a team player.
- Open a door approach, co-operation with staff, and strong drive towards Superior performance.
- Control Maintenance artisans and helpers reporting to you.
- Improving and enforcing good workmanship through coaching and training.
- Leading by example.
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be engaged on a permanent contract.
REMUNERATION : Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence by sending their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopy of Certificates and Testimonials including Contacts of three Referees to the under mentioned addressee not later than two weeks after appearance of this advert. The position is open for internal and external candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P. O. Box 50, KIDATU
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.