Advertisement Code No: MA/10/2016- Re- Advertised
Maxcom Africa Ltd vision is to facilitate the transformation of African economy from cash based to electronic wallet based economy and increasing access and use of financial transactions over wireless networks.
Maxcom Africa Limited provides and equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment regardless their race, colour, gender, religion, age or disability.
The company seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized and qualified candidates for different positions in Zanzibar.
1. REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES ( 1 Post)
Job Purpose: Serves as Maxcom representatives by selling Maxcom products and services and meeting customer needs.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual Regional analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business administration.
• At least two years experience in marketing and distribution in recognized companies.
• Customer Service knowledge, Regional Sales Management, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
• Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications and report writing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interest candidates must attach the following:
(1) Application letter.
(2) Current Curriculum Vitae with three referees include from your previous employer.
(3) Specify the position in the email subject line.
(4) Send only application letter and CV (Do not attach academic certificates).
(5) Positions are available in Zanzibar.
NOTE: Uncompleted application will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applicants are invited to submit their application letters and resumes via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS IS: October 25th, 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.