The front desk clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in attending clients, answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer and students assistance, data processing, and record-keeping/updates.
• This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Attend course and service equerries and evaluate students learning, complains and feedback for improvement accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by sharing our services and training; responds to inquiries from employees, and others staffs and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines as required.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes marketing and advert materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, learning materials and office requirements.
- Assists and update students and staffs with reading materials, ID, Tshirts, and use of class /department facilities.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30-1:30pm.
Required Education and Experience
Graduation from certificate to Diploma or high school or equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping.
Send the following details'
MOSHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
RINDI LANE PLOT 7A,
PO BOX 8734
MOSHI OR SEND APPLICATION LETTER THROUGH EMAIL, EXPLAIN HOW DO YOU QUALIFY, YOUR CV AND SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR CERTIFICATES TO email@example.com OR CALL OFFICE HOURS 0272750531 MOBILE 0678093637 /0655 241 914 /0756 020 692 FOR MORE DETAILS
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.