Multibrands Limited is an integrated marketing and communications company; it’s an
East African based agency with its Headquarters in Dar es Salaam. The company was
established in 2015 by some advertising Gurus with passion with what they’re doing.
Multibrands Limited offers 360 degree advertising communications services from Creative
Development of Above The Line (ATL) to Below The Line (BTL) Communications, Public
Relations, Media Placement, Communications Strategy & Planning, Digital Marketing,
Events Management and Experiential Marketing.
Client Service Manager works as a link between Clients and the Agency. She is responsible
for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all
She must understand Clients' needs, objectives and liaise closely with them throughout
campaigns, often on a daily basis. She manages administrative and campaign work and
ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
This role will involve handling of multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a
About the Position:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with Agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the Client's brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside Agency colleagues, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Briefing Media, Creative and Research Staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between the Client and the Agency by maintaining regular contact with both and ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with Clients and Agency Staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification; handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing Client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Involving in 'pitches', along with other Agency Staff, to try to win new business for the
Good presentation skills and analytical skills.
Strong communication in both Swahili and English Languages (Writing and Speaking)
Capacity to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
College Education in any field, epecially Advertising, Mass Communication,
Marketing, Languages and business Related fields. (MA/MS/BS/BA/DIP/CER)
Recent updated Resume/CV
Recent coloured Photograph
Single page application letter stating
“why - your are interested to work with us”
“how - you are going to accomplish the job tasks”
“what - are you going to contribute to us.”
Female and fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 7 October 2016
Qualified candidates must send their application documents online to the mail below,
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Send to Email: email@example.com
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.