TITLE: ACCOUNTANT OFFICER.MAJOR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entering accounts payable invoices for various departments.
- Depositing and posting accounts receivable cash receipts.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Creating reports for other departments(Marketing).
- Proactively working with project teams on compliance items.
- Preparation of various schedules and reconciliations.
- Collecting and analyzing business data.
- Assists the accountant and other duties as assigned.
- Assist internal and external audit matters during audit periods.
- Ensure proper and timely recording and accounting of certain revenue and its direct cost.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, including the analysis and commentary on major variances.
- Ensure proper and timely recording and accounting of network construction income and expenses
- Ensure accounting records and reports for customer loyalty transactions are proper and in compliance.
QUALIFICATION, KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills/self-motivation.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma's Degree/Vocational qualification in Accounting.
- 1-3 year’s previous Accounting experience preferred.
- Quick Book program experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate and interact with associates, customers, partners, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Office, and Outlook) required.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all areas of responsibility
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and internal controls
- Possess good business acumen to assimilate to system and accounting requirements
- Self motivated, resourceful, meticulous
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Send your CV and Application letter through this Email Address:
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.