Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized
Senior Manager Internal Audit(1 position) to join the Directorate of Internal audit team. The work
station is Dar es Salaam.
Reporting Line : Chief Manager Audit
Locations : Head office
Work Schedule : As per TPB Staff regulations
Division : Directorate of Internal audit
Salary : Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Duties and Responsibilities:-
i. To extract and analyze data for audit purpose.
ii. To carry out audit field work for various activities of the bank
iii. To evaluate the adequacy of the internal controls system and the reliability of financial
reports and management of data and information.
iv. To carry out risk assessment procedures and recommend ways of mitigations.
v. To draft audit report after completion of audit work and submit to Chief Manager Audit for
vi. To prepare audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
vii. To carry out special investigation and writing investigation reports
viii. To perform any other duty as may be assigned by Chief or higher authorities.
EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Holder of bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Banking and Finance from any recognized university.
- Minimum of five years working experience in dealing with audit or accountancy.
- He/She should be registered with professional bodies like National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA), the Institute of Internal Auditors Tanzania, ACCA, CISA and Tanzania Institute of Bankers (TIOB)
- Strong knowledge of Ms Office application, including word, excel, Project and Power point.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
- Good communication skills including good presentation skills and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Work independent with minimal supervision.
- Change oriented and committed to results.
- Team player
- Person of integrity and Honest
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which includes benefits. Applicants are
invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:
email@example.com. Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting
the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the
interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be
attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental,
health and safety Management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety
management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be
subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical
capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward your applications before 2nd November 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.