LARGE SUGAR COMPANY IN TANZANIA HAVING LARGE FARM
A reputed group of company having large turnover in East Africa
1. Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2. Contracts with farmers or independent owners for rising of crops or for management of crop production.
3. Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, costing department and other related departments.
4. Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
5. Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
6. Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
7. Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
8. Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
9. Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
10. Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
11. Providing timely information for cost to the management.
12. Development skill for getting more out grower for cane.
13. Inter cultivation skill.
14. Any other job as and when required by management.
Salary:USD 15,000 - 20,000 P.A. Negotiable FOR Right Candidates