Chalinze Pharmacy is a premier pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to customers and patients.
Chalinze Pharmacy is the largest pharmacy in Chalinze – Coast region, a place that is rapidly growing in terms of both population and economy.
Chalinze Pharmacy is recruiting a Full-Time Midwife to join our team. The successful candidate will provide medical health services to our customers in a manner that maximizes quality and patient safety.
• Give the necessary supervision, care and advice to patients.
• Working under direct supervision of the pharmacist, fills prescriptions according to Chalinze Pharmacy standards of quality, customer service, productivity guidelines, and Pharmacy Board regulations.
• Works with Billing Supervisor to enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement/payment.
• Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist in prepackaging medication for dispensing according to government regulations.
• Assists Pharmacy Management in maintaining good inventory practices which may include receiving and rotating incoming medications and supplies, posting lot numbers, expiration dates and assisting in physical inventory.
• Works with Technician Supervisor in maintaining a clean, safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety and cleanliness.
• Must be a qualified Midwife
• Data entry skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
• Experience in a long-term care, retail, or hospital pharmacy is an added advantage
A competitive salary package and other benefits will be awarded to the successful candidate.
To apply: Send a CV and application letter to: Chalinze Pharmacy, P.O.Box 4, Chalinze - Pwani; Or Email through: firstname.lastname@example.org; Feel free to call for inquiries: +255 755 571 336.