Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Job at Crystal Consultants, Head Asset Leasing Finance
Head Asset Leasing Finance - Tanzania
Role : Head of Finance with career path to head the leasing business itself in 3-5 years
Key Responsibility areas :
1. Helping the Business Head close deals by computing financial terms for finance-lease (and operating lease) of automobiles and other assets.
2. Monitoring the administrative processes aimed at ensuring timely invoicing, debt collection and asset-maintenance
3. Conducting appropriate economic and industry analysis to support the companys strategic planning.
4. Ensuring the timely and accurate maintenance of accounting records and delivery of financial reporting.
5. Ensuring legal compliances.
Job Description :
Computing lease terms:
- Analysing all the costs of supplying and servicing a proposed deal
- Forecasting residual value of the leased-asset
- Computing the equated periodic lease rental
- Demonstrating rate of return on investment to the company
- Enumerating all the benefits to the client (selling points)
- Developing a computer model for quick computation of all of the above.
- Ensuring the team is generating accurate and timely invoices
- Ensuring the customers are paying their bills on time
- Ensuring the asset-maintenance team are following due process of timely and effective maintenance of leased-asset
- Ensuring the asset monitoring process such as GPS-tracking and physical inspection routine are being carried out effectively to ensure the security of leased-assets, not in the least, ensuring an effective system for timely awareness and notification of misuse of asset or any other risk of loss.
- Constantly keeping aware of the economy and market, especially of competitor activities
- Forecasting and proposing navigation of strategy based on changing environment
Accounting and Reporting:
- Monitoring the accounting and related support team to ensure timely invoicing, posting of transactions, and keeping of up-to-date and accurate records.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all the above operations including numbers effecting the business
- 15+ years of experience in finance-leasing business (operational leasing will be an added advantage)
- Excellent skills at analysis and financial calculations
- Experience in managing and growing business relationships.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally at all organizational levels and externally with business associates and clients, including exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Sharp strategic and creative thinking, with particular emphasis on evaluating new opportunities and a strong desire to effect the market with a positive impact
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independence
- Business acumen and commercial savviness
- Establish and builds strategic relationships with internal partners
Online application, Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.