Thursday, 17 November 2016
Job at EFC Tanzania, Internal Audit Assistant
Source Mwananchi ,17th Nov 2016
EFC Tanzania is a Microfinance Bank that provides financial services i.e. taking deposits and providing loans to micro, small and medium- sized enterprises and individuals. The bank is growing fast and starts growing its network throughout Tanzania. To accomplish this, the bank needs to recruit staff who are competent, analytical, experienced and hardworking individuals determined to go extra mile for their career growth and future.
1. Internal Audit Assistant
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidates will report to the Internal Audit Manager and assist in reviewing and assessing the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which EFC's financial, physical and information resources are managed and- to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations,
• Assist in planning, organizing and carrying out the internal audit function including the preparation of an annual audit plan.
• Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management's response and implementation.
• Perform any other duties as required by the Internal Audit Manager.
• Key Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
• A recognized professional qualification completed, CPA (T),
• ACCA or CIA
• At least one to three (1-3) years-of audit, accounting or finance experience in a financial institution or auditing firms.
• Good knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, audit programs and sampling techniques involved in conducting audits.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest detailing their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae, three professional references and copies of Academic Certificates/Diplomas/Degree and others The letters should be addressed to:
Human Resources Deportment,
EFC Tanzania Microfinance Bank United,
59 New Bagamoyo Road,
P.O. Box 11735,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted lor interview
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.