Tuesday, 15 November 2016
Job at Maxcom Africa Limited, Project Coordination Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Coordination Manager has a primary role ensuring the smooth operation of all prior business execution before official flight and or launch of the said business/platform. She/he will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of all projects by coordinating swiftly between departments to ensure all activities are undertaken timely and launch within the required time frame with utmost professionalism.
The Project Coordination Manger Project Coordinator's role is to coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information and bring to the attention of the Business Development Director any coordination issues which they cannot resolve timely.
1. Coordinating between all the various departments which are at work in a project
2. Reporting to the Business Development Director regular project status.
3. Liaising with all the employees that are involved in the project
4. Keeping a close watch on the budgets of each department
5. Solving all the employee disputes that arise during the project phase.
6. Being involved in the project from the planning stages
7. Being fully involved in the execution of the project before official launch of the said project.
8. Reporting to the management on the development of the project
9. Following up on a project even after it is officially launched to ensure smooth operation.
10. The project coordinator has to be a hands on person, as their help could be required at any time of the day
11. They have to be quick in solving problems as any delay stall the whole process
12. They should have technical knowledge of each department involved, from manufacturing to accounting, they should about know about it.in detail
13 Even after the project is officially launched, they have to look after the whole project's life cycle-
and clearly report on the operations of the project.
Education required for project coordinator
1. Ensures daily reporting to the Business Development Director on the status of all projects before launch.
2. Following up on a project even after it is officially launched to ensure smooth operation.
3. A project manager must have good communication skills in acting as the liaison between the project team, subcontractor, customer and upper management
4. To coordinate between various parties involved in the execution of each project.
5. Dissemination of project status to the management and operations team.
1. Business Acumen.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Time Management.
SUPERVISION & COLLABORATION
The Project Coordination Manager Distribution is' under the direct supervision of the Business Development Director and adheres to the Maxcom Africa Ltd organizational framework and chain of authority.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
Teams up with all the other Business Managers for the General Management team and operations team which is the day to day company strategy execution oversight.
Supervision: Works independently under the supervision of Business
Required Education and Experience
• A bachelor's degree in project management or any business related field
• Knowledge of the ICT sector is an added advantage.
• At least 5 years Work experience in handling multiple projects.
• Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
• Proven track record of multiple project coordination.
Interested and qualified candidates should drop their application letter with their resume and Photostat• copies of their testimonials to Maxcom Africa Ltd Office, Ground Floor at MILLENIUM TOWER - Makumbusho Area, Bagamoyo Road Dar es salaam. Or send via APPLY below
The applications to be addressed to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR,
MAXCOM AFRICA LTD,
P.O. BOX 31211,
DAR ES SALAAM
Closing date: Saturday, 19th November 2016 at 4.00pm. Only short listed indicates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.