• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach potential customers through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relate
• Female applicants are highly needed.
All application should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for this application is 18th of November 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.