Reporting Line: Chief Manager MIS and Training
Locations: Head Office
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Division: MIS & Training
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
1. Handle a team in managing the daily administration for loan administration and documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
2. Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties.
3. Review daily system credit monitoring and management of reports;
Handle a team in managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
1. Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties
2. Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports:-
3Identify non performing accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy
4 Identify first payment defaulters proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken
5 Administer portfolios on loan disbursement report on daily basis
6 Checking indemnity premiums movements
7 Checking correctness of interest revenue movements in the system
8 Checking of movement on recovery from charged off accounts
9 Preparing deduction and approval
10 Management of Audit queries from Branches and compilation of management replies to the Management
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in the following specialty:-
- Banks and Social Security Administration,
- Statistics and Business Finance
- Economics and Business finance Actuarial and financial analyst Any related field with one year experience in Business and Banking industry
- Experience on Equinox or any other reputable core banking system also may be added advantage.
- High level of integrity
- Must be keen on details.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Please forward your applications before 17th November 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.