Thursday, 3 November 2016
Job Opportunity at Aqua Vita, Sales Executive
Position: Sales Executive
Position Type: Full-Time
Aqua Vita is a pioneer supplier of Point of Use water services for businesses in East Africa. As a Pioneer, in the Point of Use water services Aqua Vita has led the B2B water evolution – developing state-of the art bottle-free water coolers, a national network for unparalleled equipment service. Aqua Vita products refresh and re-energize employees within start-ups and Fortune 100 companies around the world.
Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism. We always strive to exceed our customer expectations rather than simply meet them. We take our work—but not ourselves—seriously. Our company culture balances friendly competition with togetherness. We want you to succeed as we want to succeed. We believe in what we do— providing our customers with a drink-clean-to-go-green water solution.
Aqua Vita is looking for an Account Executive to grow defined territory with new business prospects. The Sales Executive is responsible for selling Point of Use bottle –less coolers .
• •Responsible for pro-actively generating appointments with both customers and prospects.
• •Sales calls will vary from cold calling, to prospecting to formal sales presentations.
• Canvassing is the primary lead generation method, followed by telephone cold-calling, referrals, use of strategic contacts and events. In a typical day 10-20 contact attempts will be made in this highly transactional sales role.
• Search for new sales opportunities in nearly all business classifications in their territory, with targeted focus in key vertical markets, and occasionally within the existing customer base and previous customers.
• Evaluate all revenue generating opportunities within a customer or prospect and make referrals as appropriate.
• Meet or exceed targets for sales quota, daily calls, contacts and other metrics as deemed by management, demonstrating a high sense of urgency for daily written sales results.
• Follow the Aqua Vita Sales Process to successfully generate sales.
• Territory and pre-call planning to prepare for calls and maximize selling time during the day. Set objectives for sales calls.
• Utilize rapport building skills to create trust and credibility with the customer.
• Use probing questions to discover and evaluate customer’s water needs.
• Test water and inspect current drinking water station(s) and equipment to further determine customer’s needs, while raising their sense of urgency to act upon these needs.
• Clearly explain results of tests and inspection to customers so that they understand their situation.
• Demonstrate/present Aqua Vita’s value proposition to answer the implied questions: why me, why Aqua Vita, and why now.
• Utilize assumptive, alternate of choice closing techniques to obtain one-call closes.
• Resolve objections utilizing empathy, clarification and isolation of objectives and by gaining agreement that the objection has been resolved.
• Provide field intelligence concerning regional market conditions, emerging industry trends, competitive product activities and strategies.
• 3+ years of corporate sales experience or other applicable customer facing positions.
• College degree preferred.
• Self motivator with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, present, and persuade at all management levels.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Possess a strong business network
• Proficient skills with MS Office.
• Must have or be able to obtain a valid driver’s license and have an automobile to drive to appointments.
• Comprehensive compensation package, including base salary plus commission and bonuses
• Car allowance and laptop.
• Company-generated leads.
• Field, classroom, and ongoing training.
Online application, CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.