Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian base metals mining company, focused on copper. We are committed to the responsible development of our assets and the environments in which we operate. We are currently operating in Northern Tanzania.
As a Capstone Mining Corp. employee you will become part of a supportive, performance-driven and dynamic environment. You will be given the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill set working alongside dedicated employees from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
We place the highest priority on employee safety, protecting the environment and enhancing the development of the communities where we operate. By joining the Capstone team, you will become part of an inclusive team where you will be supported in your career growth through training, diverse opportunities and professional development.
If this sounds like your type of working environment, and you want to be part of an exciting and expanding company then we want to hear from you.
HEAVY DUTY MACHINE OPARATOR
Reporting: Head of Field Operations
Duty station: Musoma
The candidate will perform the following duties as listed below:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Dimensions of Role
- Machine maintenance and management
2. Key End Results of Position
- Perform routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools on a daily basis.
- Refuels Machine using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the Machine log sheet appropriately.
- Parks Machine safely at designated place at the end of each working day not later than 6pm.
- Compliance to the Machine policy provisions.
- Ferries goods to required points as may be directed from time to time.
- Ensure that all organization assets are not left unattended in the Machine whilst parked.
- Files in accurately the Machine log books and submits to Head of Field Operations by the second day of the month.
- Prepares monthly Machine ’ maintenance reports for allocated Machine.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Driver’s license, SHOULD BE valid.
- “O” levels including competence in English Language and Mathematics.
- Minimum of ONE year of experience in Machine maintenance and operating
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communicates effectively
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate to the qualifications and relevant
Vacancy will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Motivation letter explaining why your competencies and experience are
suitable for the job, up-to date curriculum vitae including names and email addresses or
phone numbers of three referees and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed
and sent to the Human Resource Manager via email@example.com
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.