Microf is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in Tanzania on 27th January, 2016. Microf Company Limited provides three major services to the Tanzania Microfinance Sector notably; Microfinance Trainings, Consultancy and Research. In implementing its 2016/2019 strategic plan, Microf Company Ltd seeks to recruit a competent and experienced person into the position of Training Coordinator.
1. TRAINING COORDINATOR (1)
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Dar Es Salaam with frequent visits upcountry
1. At least a Bachelor Degree in any of the related fields: Finance, Cooperative, Public Relations, Accountancy, Education, Microfinance and Marketing.
2. Not less than three (3) years experience in SACCOS and Microfinance management
3. Strong command in communication skills
4. Computer literate
5. Good command in English and Swahili languages
6. An ideal candidate MUST have worked as Manager or higher position for SACCOS, Banks or any Microfinance Institutions
7. Candidate who had performed training coordination duties will be given higher priority
8. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform training need assessment
2. Facilitate designing and development of training programs
3. Participate in teaching some courses
4. Identifying trainers
5. Perform overall training coordination
6. Developing and execute the training calendar
7. Perform marketing of the training programs
8. Assessing and reporting effectiveness of training programs
9. Ensure effective management of training budget
10. Take custody of office facilities and equipments used in training
11. Maintain good relationship with Company’s stakeholders
12. Supervise Zone Relationship Officers
13. Perform any other duties as may be directed by your immediate supervisor
If you feel fit for the aforementioned above position, please send us your CV to email@example.com or P. O. Box 75779 Dar Es Salaam, deadline is Friday 11th November, 2016 at 17:00 hours. In case of any enquiries do not hesitate to call us on 0754 273 582 or 0718 508 927, our offices are located at Kinondoni B, Mahakama Road.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.