Monday, 7 November 2016
Job Opportunity at Plan International Tanzania, Drivers
Job purpose and summary: To provide transportation services to Plan staff and documentation in a safe, courteous and timely manner to enable the PU effectively carry out its operational plan.
• Vehicle maintenance and management, Staff and material transportation and Clerical Services provision
Qualification, Experience and skills
• Class C drivers licence plus valid defensive driving certificate
• NIT certificate is a must
• Certificate in logistics, administration/procurement an added advantage
• A minimum of five years of experience in vehicle maintenance and driving
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good computer skills
• Communicate effectively
• Be able to show respect to organization staff, community and partners we work with
Plan International Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certificate copies of relevant education and professional qualifications together with names of three referees, and their contact. Therefore all applications should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 11th November, 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.