Monday, 7 November 2016
Job Opportunity at Plan International Tanzania, Procurement & Logistics Coordinator
Job purpose and summary: Provides leadership and services in a professional and ethical manner in procurement, logistics and general administration at Rukwa including the attainment of the Operational plan.
• Responsible for the management of the procurement and Logistics function at Rukwa for Project;
• Supporting the Senior Health Program Manager to ensure adherence to procurement and logistics principles and policies.
• Contribute and support successful implementation of the programs through provision of effective and efficient program support services which include: procurement/purchasing, fleet management, transportation of goods and services, supplier relations management, procurement systems and procedures development and implementation.
• Carry out responsibility through efficient and effective organization and coordination of the procurement and logistics activities, Procurement planning, supply planning and proactive front end logistics support to meet project needs and requirements; achieving compliance to Donor and Plan procedures and systems and upholding high standards in procurement and logistics ethics.
• Oversee security and general administration for project managing and supervising the drivers.
Qualification, Experience and skills
• University degree in Procurement and Supply chain Management, Administration, Logistics or Business management field with a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in similar role at a reputable organization.
• A professional qualification and membership of recognized purchasing and supplies institution.
• Demonstrated relevant progressive experience in similar posts
• Deeper understanding of the various Donor grants procurement rules and guidelines
• Strong administrative, Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player and motivational skills
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Proficient in computer skills
Plan International Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certificate copies of relevant education and professional qualifications together with names of three referees, and their contact. Therefore all applications should be sent to email@example.com not later than 11th November, 2016.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.