Monday, 7 November 2016
Job Opportunity at Red Dot Distribution, Telesales Manager
Telesales Manager Job Description
The Telesales Manager’s oversees the daily running and management of a call center, overseeing a sales team, meeting any sales targets and the development and training of telesales staff.
Duties of a Telesales Manager:
• Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
• Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
• Sales training, development, and performance management.
• A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
• Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
• Developing and maintaining customer relationships
• Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
• Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
• Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
• Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
• Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
• Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
Requirements for the role:
• Telesales experience
• Experience managing a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks at any given time
• Detail oriented
Send your Application to: email@example.com
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.