ROLE PURPOSE: The Finance Officer is responsible for the effective application of SC technical accounting, policies, reporting systems and internal financial control procedures across the Singida and Dodoma Programme.
Reports to: Programme Manager, Singida and Dodoma
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Implementation of SC technical accounting policies and practices and enforcement of SC financial reporting systems and internal financial control procedures across the Singida and Dodoma Programme.
- Ensure SC Singida and Dodoma Programme complies with all local and international taxation regulations.
- Ensure that all bank/cash transactions are entered into GLACOS on a daily basis and monthly accounts are closed timely.
- Review all supporting documentation to ensure it complies with the SC financial procedures and provides a complete audit trail.
- Review balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis including all debt monitoring.
- Ensure all donor funds are applied and accounted for as per the terms and conditions of grant agreements.
- Ensure all staff are adhering to SC financial policies and procedures.
- Facilitate external audits
Contract - Full-Time
Closing date: Tuesday 6 December 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.