Tuesday, 8 November 2016
Job Opportunity at Strategies Insurance Tanzania Ltd, Call Centre Executive
• Receiving calls from customers with different queries.
• Receiving incoming calls for the customers who have different problem and complaints at the end to make sure that problem is solved.
• Keeping record of all daily queries and their solution provided.
• Receiving incoming complaints from clients and providing for a possible solution.
• Ensuring system performance and identification of common problems.
• Providing reference numbers to providers.
• Providing general information to providers and members/clients.
General performance standards:
• Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Assist in all areas of Strategis operations as requested by Management.
• Communicate to Management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the Strategis that require attention.
• Ability to work without close supervision.
• Positive attitude.
• Flexibility of working on shift basis including weekends and public holidays.
• Attending other duties assigned by supervisors.
All applications should have names of three official referees with their contact detail. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs, copies of all supporting documents along with a recent passport size photograph should be submitted not later than 15 November 2016 to the following address.
Human Resources and Administration Manager,
Strategis Insurance (Tanzania) Limited,
P. O. Box 7893,
Dar es Salaam,
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.