Job title: Digital Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: Head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs
Client: BankingRole Purpose
To develop, implement, track and optimize the bank’s digital campaigns across all digital
channels, create business opportunities in order to keep improving the bank’s share of
voice, brand equity and shareholder’s value.
Responsibilities & duties
- Develop and implement digital strategy, policies and budgets to drive online traffic to the bank and its products.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights while reviewing new technologies and keep the bank at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and advice business for service delivery improvement
- Collaborate with Agencies, PR and marketing Managers to ensure live feeds during events (internal and external)
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Manage online brand and products conversation and enquiries timely.
- Manage/redesign and maintaining the bank’s website, face book, twitter and Instagram.
- Manage Plan and budget control of all digital marketing.
- University’s Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications & Journalism
- Master’s Degree in any Business related field is an added Advantage
Work experience & skills
- Three years of experience with similar responsibilities
Applications: Send your CV through; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th November 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.