Roles and Responsibilities
Checking and implementation of structural & architectural drawing given by our structural engineers/consultant.
Preparation of Bill of Quantities including Bar bending schedule, tender schedule, barchart
Handling, Vendor Bills, and Coordination with drawings, Planning and Quantity Control and Monitoring the execution work.
Inspection of every aspect of the site and labour management
Preparation of Daily BBS, Estimation, Bar chart & Phasewise Progress Report of the Project.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering or any relevant field.
- Atleast 3 years working experience.
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills.
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation
"To apply for this position please register and upload your cv at www.empower.co.tz. Once you have done so, please use this link: http://empowerjobstz.com/jobs/excerpt/426 to find this vacancy. Alternatively please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org