location : Bagamoyo, Tabora, Muleba, Arusha & Kilimanjaro
Start date Immediate
Who we are Mobisol is a leading German company for prepaid Solar Home Systems (SHS) dedicated
to delivering a clean, affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households
living without access to reliable energy. Mobisol’s products combine solar energy with
innovative mobile technology and microfinance. Mobisol is currently serving over 50,000
customers in Tanzania and Rwanda. Mobisol is aspiring to scale rapidly in order to reach
hundreds of thousands of households in off grid communities – thereby stimulating
economic and social development in project countries while simultaneously contributing
to global environmental protection.
Our largest operations are in Tanzania where Mobisol has established a strong sales base
as well as a qualified and highly motivated local team of over 250 employees. Mobisol
Ltd was established in 2013 to foster and expand our operations within the Tanzanian
market and accompany our growth through East Africa.
Mobisol Uk Ltd is looking for Loan Field Officers for Bagamoyo, Tabora, Muleba, Arusha
The Loan Field Officer is responsible for the Customer Work-Out, gathering of
benchmark data for assessment purposes and analysis of causes for portfolio
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out customer work-out, including the following five work-out categories to
be applied to customers in late repayment:
1. Call to client clarifying contractual liabilities
2. Call to client, clarifying repossession options
3. Field visit, analysis of payment sources, 1st ultimatum
4. Field visit, adjusted analysis, last ultimatum
- Supporting the process of assessing applicants by gathering benchmark data
- Supporting the analysis of causes for portfolio deteriorations
- Providing regular portfolio, compliance and routing report to the Supervising Loan
- High level of familiarity with typical income, expenditure and cash flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households and micro-enterprises in assigned country region, including farmers, animal breeders, business owners and employees
- Professional experience in traditional bottom-of-the-pyramid (BoP) lending techniques, preferably in microfinance sector
- Experience in financial analysis is a strong asset
- Knowledge about market - and business risks associated with typical Mobisol customers an asset
- Sound agronomic and veterinary knowledge an asset
- Outstanding skills in customer relationship management (responsible finance principles, service excellence principles, conversation management, claim management, loan work-out)
- Computer literacy
- High willingness to spend the majority of time travelling within assigned districts to meet customers
- Driving skills is mandatory for this position (manual transmission car)
How to apply
We are looking forward to receive your application, including letter of motivation, CV,
and references. Please submit the documents to email@example.com
quoting “Loan Filed Officer – a region of your choice” in the subject line. The closing date for
receiving applications is 9th January 2017.
All applicants MUST send their applications to
the email address provided above: hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
While we appreciate all responses to our request for applications, please understand
that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Mobisol is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified
women and men, without discrimination.
More information about Mobisol please visit - www.plugintheworld.com
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.