Company; Premium and Hipolite shops
Contract Duration: Three years,
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive company goods and employees to designated places when required.
• Responsible for day to day maintenance of office vehicles.
• Perform minor repairs and vehicle inspection before, during and after any trip.
• Follow all organization procedures and standards.
• Ensure proper parking of all organization vehicles.
• Should drive with safety and consider security at all times.
• Report all accidents to the authority and ensure immediate actions required are taken.
• Fulfills special requests of the office by delivering or picking up items as directed.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the authority.
Competencies and Qualification
• Completion of form four-level with class A,B,D driving license
• Drivers Instructors Certification is an added advantage
• At least 2 years of work experience as a driver
• Must be fluent in English and Swahili (verbal and written)
• Provide local government proof of ID/residence & No criminal record report
• Willingness to work beyond the call of duty
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications attached with cover letter and curriculum vitaeand complete contact details of three referees. All applicants should attach a copy of driving license.
All application should be sent via this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is not later than 13th January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email.
For more info contact the manager premium shops
Call 0756 914 481 During working time