JFP Technologies is an Information Technology company with main office located in Mbeya,
Tanzania, servicing clients nationwide.
JFP, we develop innovative and creative products and services that provide total communication
and information solutions. Among a plethora of services, web design and development, CCTV
camera installation, Software development (ERPs), Networking, computer maintenances are few
that we offer. Satisfied clients around the country bear testimony to the quality of our work.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our projects. The
primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop
web app, with a focus on performance. The main duties will include creating modules and
components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be
delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to
animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer,
and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the
components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CodeIgnator (CSS) and JS methods.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed And Documenting the code inline
If you’re interested, send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th January 2017.