Office Management Assistant (OMA)Description
1.1 Key functions
• Provides close support for daily activities at Chief Executive’s Office.
• Attending all visitors and clients seeking to meet the Chief Executive Officer and other Members of the Management Team.
• Arrange for itineraries, make travel arrangements, appointments, bookings, hotels accommodation for staff and visitors who visiting the UmojaSwitch and manage the office diary from time to time.
• Diarizing and confirming CEO’s and Management Team’s meetings.
• Prepare and process various reports as directed by CEO or Management Team
• Transmission of hard copy correspondence between CEO, other departments, member banks and other clients.
• Receiving, handling and processing of all incoming and outgoing calls, appointments, register mails, left messages and distribute accordingly.
• Receive Company visitors and Clients and directing them as appropriate.
• Promotes good customer image for the Company and acts as a PR officer through friendly and warm reception of visitors and customers,
• Organizing and maintaining a proper and systematic filling of correspondences and records, including daily filling, opening new files and updating the list of files maintained in the office.
• Preparing Management Team and Board meetings as well as other meetings directly related to CEO’s Office and other members of the Management Team
• Keep and maintain all leave records and official travels of senior and middle managers reporting direct to Chief Executive’s Office and informing the relevant department accordingly.
• Ensure proper use of office equipment and report to Administration any damage/fault machine for immediate solution.
• Coordinate all internal training activities
• Attending day to day activities as being directed by management.
• At least a diploma education in secretarial studies, office administration or relevant field.
• Ability to prepare reports.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge in computer and presentation skills.
• Good command in English and Swahili languages.
Very attractive remuneration will be offered to the candidate who possesses the qualifications and experience required
All applications should be directed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
UMOJASWITCH COMPANY LTD,
P.O. BOX 33903,
Physical Address: CEO’s OFFICE, UmojaSwitch Company Limited, LETSYA TOWERS, KIJITONYAMA, 2ND FLOOR